Looking In Through the Out Door
What’s Going on?
Do You Need to Enhance Your Marketing?
Your business rocks! You own an ethical brand and are working your butt off to make positive changes in your industry! Awesome, Go YOU!
You’re very active on social media. Check!
You’re creating and publishing content on a regular basis. Check!
You have a network of like-minded people all striving to realize a similar vision. Check!
You’re doing all this so that you can:
- Get your products on major store shelves and online shops
- Expand into new locations
- Easily attract the right customers who’ll become repeat buyers and share your stuff with everyone
- Enjoy success and a constant flow of income so that your business doesn’t take over your private life
- Leverage your business as well as your impact so that you can become an industry leader and truly make positive changes
Get Ready to Rock!
When you rock your marketing, you no longer hear crickets after publishing your content. Instead, you get engagement from like-minded consumers who want to support you. You get results from your efforts and that’s a really cool feeling because then, you can make a greater impact!
But since you’re here, I’m guessing you’re asking yourself: What am I doing wrong? How can I get more sales? Why aren’t I reaching my target market? How can I move to the next level?
Do not fear, I’m here to amp up your marketing so that you can reach your goals and not ask those questions anymore.
Reviewing your current marketing situation will not only give you insight into what’s going on, it’ll open doors for more creative ideas on increasing revenue. I wear glasses and got teased as a child, but you know what? Four eyes ARE better than two, so there!
I’ll figure out what’s up and give you rock-solid suggestions to easily implement so that you can find and turn customers into raving fans. So that you can start to rock your revenue! So that you can save more animals and our environment and make more of an impact!
How Can I Help?
It’s a good idea to have an outside expert look over your presentation because there’s always room for improvement. Even experts need more eyes than two when doing our own marketing. You wouldn’t want to cut your own hair as a hairdresser, now would you?
Before I start to review your website, social media channels and/or copywriting, we’ll schedule a call so that I can get to know your business and target market. This way, I’ll be able to offer you a high-quality review and provide valuable solutions that you can effectively and easily implement in your business.
Get Ready to Enhance Your …
- What you’ll get:
- 1) A detailed task list of what’s good and what needs to be optimized on your website
- 2) Strategic advice to improve organic growth
- 3) Copywriting, Design and Usability tips to improve conversion rates
- 4) A list of helpful plugins and tools to ease your workload and optimize your business processes
- 5) A technical review of the site for speed, responsiveness, broken links, etc.
- I look at every pixel and inspect your Design, Branding, Purpose of Site, Consistency, Content, Navigation, Readability, Usability, Call-to-Actions and technical stuff such as Responsiveness, Speed, SEO, Plugins, Broken Links, etc. Basically, I inspect all the ingredients that make a website successful.
- After inspection, I’ll deliver a detailed excel sheet with clear tasks that you can immediately delegate to your team to start optimizing right away.
- We’ll then schedule a Strategy Call via Zoom (ca. 1-2 hours) to discuss the optimization suggestions and any questions you may have.
Social Media Review
- What you’ll get:
- 1) A detailed task list of what’s good and what needs to be optimized for up to 4 social channels
- 2) Strategic advice to enhance the customer experience
- 3) Copywriting tips to increase audience engagement
- 4) Ideas that will fill up your Editorial Calendar
- I’ll inspect up to 4 of your social channels and look closely at your Design, Branding, Social Strategy, Content, Writing Style, Engagement and more.
- You’ll receive an excel sheet with clear tasks that you can immediately delegate to your team to start optimizing right away. Is there any other way?
- We’ll then schedule a Strategy Call via Zoom (ca. 1 hour) to discuss our optimization suggestions and any questions you may have.
- What you’ll get:
- 1) Corrections and optimization suggestions on 5 web pages, e.g. Homepage, About, Opt-in, Sales/Landing page, 1 Blog Post.
- 2) Tips to improve clarity because what you write is not always what others understand.
- 3) Copywriting suggestions to increase conversion.
- I’ll read 5 marketing materials and offer suggestions on what to change, tighten up, delete or add.
- But watch out: With my critical eyes, I inspect every word and punctuation mark as well as your Writing Style, Readability, Grammar, Target Market Effectiveness, Usability, Call-to-Actions, etc. and point out any copy that may be considered manipulative. Because you want to practice Ethical Marketing.
- You’ll receive a Word document with track changes set to ON so that you can easily see what needs to be changed and why.
- We’ll then schedule a Strategy Call via Zoom (ca. 1-2 hours) to discuss our optimization suggestions and any questions you may have.
- Have more than 5 pages or something other than 5 web pages, e.g. a customer magazine, your entire website? Contact me and I’ll send you an indivdual offer.
Word on the Street
About Jessica Lohmann’s Work
Jessica is exceptional at what she does. I reached out to her to get help with my business and marketing strategy and her understanding of different types of niches and industries is truly astounding.
Jessica draws from her years of marketing expertise and knowledge to tailor a service that is so precise, relevant and personable to your business so you would never feel like you're just another number in her books.
Her level of detail and attention to your business needs are also highly commendable and I have just booked into her Masterclass which is going to be really beneficial for me. Highly recommend her services!Gaayathri Periasami
Jessica really gets ethical marketing, she really gets brand, and she really gets strategy. She asks brilliant questions that bring out the thoughts that are difficult to put into words, creating a sound foundation for all customer attraction activities — so you can be sure to get results.
But not only that — Jessica is also a delightful partner to work with. She's warm, takes customer care super seriously and has got a great sense of humour. Besides, talking about music with her is lots of fun! We're also both expats and I enjoy our little chats about our cultural experiences.Sabine Harnau
Jessica has reviewed our website, facebook page and the hand-out leaflets for Honest Coffins. She did this with efficiency, good humour and patience. Her comments were incisive and valuable. I will be putting them into action forthwith.
But the absolutely best thing (apart from liking Jimi Hendrix and the Doors) was that she is not pushy like all the other marketing people I've ever talked to over the last 20 plus years. Instead, she is pleasant, efficient and a delight to work with. A first-class consultant.John Connell
I just really depend on Jessica's opinion and the longer I work with her and try out other things, I realize how great she is. I so appreciate her thoughts, her opinion. So when she tells me something's great, then I just trust her. Without her, I wouldn't be where I am today. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your dedication!Awital Zingg-Bollag
Jessica Lohmann of Ethical Brand Marketing is poised to become a dominant thought leader in the marketing strategy world, especially in Europe (Jessica is born in USA but lives in Germany) where they are quite a few years ahead of us in creating beauty and apparel brands that do not harm animals, people, or rivers. If you share Jess’s devotion to all creatures great and small, and/or you are/know a decision make in an ethical beauty/apparel brand, Jessica is a person you want to connect to while she still has time to take your calls!Ellen Melko-Moore
Jessica is great to work with. She is one of those rare gems who makes a substantial difference. She communicates well, gets the job done, has good ideas, thinks outside the box. She is an asset to any company or client she works with. We will definitely continue with Jessica in the future.
Jessica Lohmann was hired to create and implement an Ethical Marketing Strategy for Safari With Us in October 2015.
48% = Increase of direct bookings after only 3 months of implementation.
434% = Increase of direct bookings from 2nd quarter 2015 (3 months before hiring Jessica) to 2nd quarter 2016 (6 months after hiring Jessica).
For my upcycling, waste-free sustainable fashion brand, Tatty Moo, I really needed help figuring out just who my ideal customer was, and therefore, what my USP was. I've only ever done short free or cheap marketing courses, but to be honest, I was helped a little, but with Ethical Brand Marketing, I had a more tailored approach for my market.
I feel I now have a more defined view of who to market to; and how to showcase my stock better. I really liked the personal one-to-one nature that Jess provided. She's at the forefront of Ethical Marketing, and I really recommend working with her.Julia Brown
I had the distinct pleasure of working with Jessica. Her qualified marketing expertise and strategic thinking skills were very valuable while setting up a new international marketing strategy for our cloud product line. Jessica is a responsible and valued manager and the team simply loved the way she turned ideas into reality.Ingo Dignas
Another fine job where Jessica went above and beyond the description of the contract. Jessica is really wonderful at what she does. She is very attentive to specific challenges, always a pleasure to work with, easy to communicate and walks you through the process from start to finish. She even simplifies complicated subjects for me.Sally Primrose
I have had the privilege of working with Jessica on The Possible Missions Project since 2014. She brought a clear insight and an ability to find innovative ways to market within our budget constraints, as well as work with shifting project timelines without batting an eye. Her level of professionalism went above and beyond what the project expected, and we were all the better for it. I cannot recommend her more strongly for your own marketing projects.D. G. Speirs